The 10 Most Famous Gay Parents And Their Families
Презентація по слайдам:
1. Matt Bomer and Simon Halls Bomer never denied his sexuality, but didn't address it publicly until February 2012. He's also very fortunate to be part of one of the cutest families out there. With his partner, publicist Simon Halls, they have three children together (via surrogacy), two of whom are twins.
2. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Not only are NPH and David both 37, but they share a set of twins, born in October 2010. They take pretty much the best photos together of anyone and this whole list could probably just be of their family.
3. Cat and Jennifer Cora Iron Chef star Cat Cora has been in a relationship with her (now) wife Jennifer for over thirteen years and have four boys: Zoran, Caje, Thatcher, and Nash.
4. Wanda and Alex Sykes Wanda first came out publicly in 2008 while at a rally against Proposition 8, but a month before she married her partner since 2006, Alex. Now they have two wonderful children together.
5. Rosie O'Donnell and Michelle Rounds Although Michelle and Rosie don't share any kids together, Rosie has several from her previous relationship and then marriage to Kelli Carpenter.
6. Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Like Rosie O'Donnell, Cynthia Nixon has kids from a previous marriage, but that hasn't changed the fact that her partner, education activist Christine Marinoni, loves them just as much. (Plus, Marinoni gave birth to their first child together, a son, in 2011.)
7. Ricky Martin and Carlos González Abella Ricky Martin has twin boys (Matteo and Valentino) born by a surrogate, and until recently, he was raising them as a "single dad." In 2011, however, he thanked his boyfriend, Carlos, during an awards ceremony and publicly came out. The couple got married in New York in January 2012 and raise the boys together.
8. Jane Lynch and Lara Embry Jane Lynch is an idol for many—gay and straight alike. She's simply too sassy to forget. She's also never been ashamed of her sexuality, and in 2012 she married clinical psychologist Lara Embry, and they have three adopted children together.
9. Dan Savage and Terry Miller Controversial gay rights activist, writer, journalist, and newspaper editor Dan Savage is probably the most "out" person on this list. He married his long-time partner Terry Miller in 2005, with whom he started the "It Gets Better" project five years later. They also have an adopted son together, D.J.
10. Elton John and David Furnish Elton John has always been an advocate for gay equality (and rumors followed), but he didn't come out as bisexual until 1976, and then, in 1988, he came out as gay. John and David Furnish entered into a civil partnership in 2005 (gay marriage is not yet legal in the UK), and they have a son together via a surrogate mother.