Appearance Describing peopleЗавантажити презентацію
Презентація по слайдам:
Contents Introduction(general information). Height and stature. Features . * Eyes *Noses *Cheeks *Lips *Complexions *Hair *Special features 4. Conclusion(your opinion).
Introduction People consider him/her to be… They say he/she is… He/she looks… He/she always impresses people (un)favourably. -beautiful -handsome -attractive - pleasant -charming -lovely -pretty -nice -cute -good – looking -graceful -neat -tidy -plain -ugly
Height and stature He/she is… He/she thinks he/she is too… and wants to lose weight -tall -short -of medium height -neither tall nor short -thin -slender -slim -large -broad-shouldered -long-legged(armed) -with slender(shapely , bandy) legs what is called -thin as a rail -skinny -just right -well-built -plump -podgy -stout
Features He/she has (ir)regular , delicate(rough) features. His/her … eyes with … eyelashes and … eyebrows are … -big -small -black -as blue as the sky -dark brown -light hazel -bright green -greyish -deep blue -long -short -black -dark -fair -thick -thin -curly -thin -thick -bushy -penciled -black -dark -fair -bulging -deep-set -wide-set -close-set -expressive -kind -clever -beautiful
3. He/she has a… nose (with freckles on it) -long -short -straight -snub -turned-up -hooked -aquiline 4. He/she is He/she has …cheeks/a … face. hollow(plump)-cheeked/oval(round)-faced. -hollow -plump -oval -round
5. His/her … lips and … teeth make her smile … Though his/her lips are … and teeth are … , his/her smile is … -full -thin -red -pink -bright -pale -even -uneven -white -yellowish -flashing -happy -charming -cheerful -pleasant
6. He/she has a … complexion . -weathered -dark -tanned -fair -pale -peaches and cream That’s why his/her skin looks … -healthy -blooming -delicate -rough -clean -fresh -tired -unhealthy I mean he/she is … -a real picture of health -in the full bloom of youth -in the pink of health
7. He/she has a … expression (look) on his/her face. -thoughtful -absent -nice -gloomy -pleasant -serious
8. He/she wears his/her … hair … and … -straight -wavy -curly -dark -fair -black -blond -long -short -close-cropped -shoulder-length -plaited -in a plait -in a bun -in a pony tail -loose over his/her shoulders -pushed back -with a side parting -parted in the middle -dyes it black -has a haircut -has a hair-do -has it waved He is bald.
8. He/she has… a beard a moustache -freckles -some wrinkles -a few pimples -a mole -a dimple
Conclusion I find him/her really very (rather/quite) … -attractive -pretty -lovely -cute -good-looking